It’s Day 7 of the 12 Days of Runnylegsmas & we are now over halfway through with the giveaways!!
Today’s giveaway is sponsored by Merrell Shoes. Thank you for your support!!
I tried Merrell Shoes earlier in the year and one of the things that I love about the shoes I’ve tried is that they all had vibram soles, which are awesome for good traction.
The Antora 2 is a style that I have worn before. It’s a super comfortable shoe in my opinion. I did size up a half size in this shoe, mostly because I was wearing a shoe with a slightly wider toe box previously and the smaller size was a touch too tight around the toes.
Features include: • 100% recycled mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Recycled mesh collar
• External rear heel sling
• 100% recycled mesh lining
• Removable EVA insole
• Rock plate for protection
• Medial post for light pronation relief
• Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
• Lightweight high rebound EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ rubber sole
Stack Height: 28.5-20mm
I didn’t notice the medial post and I’m really excited that there is a lot of recycled material in this shoe!
The Outdoors for All shoe was designed by artist Latasha Duston & was created celebrate diversity and inclusion in the outdoors. All are welcome here. The rainbow design on both the upper & the sole are super cute and comfortable.
Merrell is donating 25% of proceeds of the Outdoors For All Collection up to $15,000 to Vibe Tribe Adventures, an organization that encourages Black women, men & urban youth to explore the great outdoors. So not only can you get some super cute trail shoes, you can also help to make the trails more accessible to everyone!
Next up is the Moab Flyte Eco Dye. Another special edition, the Eco Dyed collection is made with a solution of dyed yarns, that uses less water & energy.
The Moab Flyte was also very comfortable, I found it to run a bit bigger than the Antora 2. I got the same size in both shoes and this one was significantly larger, I could have used the smaller size in this shoe.
The Moab Flyte features:
• 100% recycled mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces
• 100% recycled heel pull tab
• Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
• Recycled webbing upper features
• Recycled tongue patch label
• 100% recycled TPU reinforcements
• 40% recycled mesh lining
• 50% recycled mesh lined removable PU insole
• FloatPro Foam™ midsole for a lightweight ride that lasts
• Vibram® EcoStep is 30% recycled rubber
*Eco Dye refers to the eco-friendly Solution Dyeing process. Terms may be used interchangeably.
I am a huge fan of sustainable products and I’m so happy to see that shoe manufacturers are starting to use more recycled materials and dyes.
Which of these shoes would you choose?