I love my Peloton bike. It’s probably the best purchase I’ve made in the last year. Like they say, it’s more than a bike, it’s a community of like minded people who love to sweat!
If you too want to join the Peloton community, they lowered the price of the bike to $1,495 which is huge! I think I paid over $2k with accessories and all. Feel free to use my code Y87NQW to save $100 on accessories when you get your bike or tread. That means $100 off shoes, a mat, weights, etc.
Now back to the point of this post, my favorite rides!
- Ally Love 15 min Feel Good Ride from 8/21/20. I have taken this class I think at least 6-8 times and I’ve PR my 15 min distance at least twice. It’s such a good ride. Long enough & hard enough that you sweat like crazy but short enough that it’s not overwhelming.
- Cody Rigsby 10 min Britney Spears Warm Up Ride from 7/15/20. Whenever I need a 10 min warm-up, which is often, I almost always gravitate to this ride. It’s got great music and is an overall good warm-up ride, not too hard or too easy.
- Cody Rigsby 30 min Britney Spears Ride from 7/15/20. If the 10 min Warm-Up made the list, this one has to. The energy in this ride is incredible, witty banter from Cody and all the best Britney songs!
- Kendall Toole 45 min AFO Ride – Gwen Stefani from 7/1/2021. I don’t take a lot of 45 min classes but this was one of the best I’ve taken, I seriously still think about it a few months later. When I need a 45 min ride, this is the one I take!
- Leanne Hainsby 30 min Spice Girls Ride from 7/13/2021. I think we were all waiting for this collaboration and it did not disappoint! Leanne was sooooo excited that her energy came right through the screen to me. Great music & an overall great ride.
These are my go-to rides when I need a little boost. What are yours? What do I need to check out?